HANA’S LAZY MEALS
Cooking made easy for the slackers
Available version: Japanese
Rights: Inflights Rights / Worldwide
Hana loves to eat but is hopeless at keeping house. Her beloved husband, Goro, is always away from home and, as a result, she has grown a bit lazy. She's hungry and looks in the pantry, but there is almost nothing to eat. She decides to make do with whatever is left and concocts a delicious salmon toast. Boosted by her new confidence she decides to explore her cooking talent.
HANA’S LAZY MEAL is a new genre of drama which ends with a quick-and-easy cooking lesson after each episode.
- SALMON TOAST AND PIZZA TOAST
- CODFISH ROE-TOFU BOWL & RAW CHESTNUTS
- 3-DAY-OLD CURRY & UNUSUAL POT STICKERS
- GOURMET PUB AND TEA OVER FAST-FOOD RICEBALLS
- LIVER PATE & MILK-MISO HOTPOT WITH POTATO CHIP
- PREMIUM STEAK & CHOPPED BEEF BOWL
- BLUE CHEESE-HONEY WAFFLES & RAMEN NOODLE
- HEARTY ANTI-COLD SOUP & HODGE PODGE & CHICKEN
- MIZUKI'S CHOWDER & HANA'S PORK CUTLET BOWL
- TOFU HOT POT & HANA'S CHRISTMAS