WINE, DINE AND WOO ME
A journalist's dream assignment
Megumi Kanbayashi has been a freelance writer for five years. As a just-turned-30 single woman, she is beginning to feel the pangs of marriage anxiety. One day, Megumi’s editor brings her an idea for a series to be offered on the internet. It’s a novel premise : advertise for a single male looking for a relationship, let him pick a restaurant for a blind date during which he will woo her over a meal.
Megumi loves the idea of a free, delicious meal and seizes the opportunity. And so begins the search for candidates for the "WINE, DINE AND WOO ME" column series.
Actual restaurants in Tokyo are featured in every episode.
- MR. HAS-IT-ALL
- THE OVER-PASSIONATE ENTREPRENEUR WANNABEE
- THE 20-YEAR-OLD "WITH IT" COLLEGE STUDENT
- A COMPLICATED ELITE DENTIST
- MR. BOOMING EIGHTIES ENTREPRENEUR
- A DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS FASHION SNOB
- A SUAVE KOREAN COLLEGE STUDENT
- AN INSTRUCTOR IN THE ART OF LOVE
- MR. HANDSOME WARLOCK
- A REFRESHING, LANKY ATHLETIC TYPE
- A MILD-MANNERED, HANDSOME HAIRDRESSER
- THE RETIRED WIDOWER
- A HANDSOME LOSER BANDS MAN
- MR. JAPANESE BUSINESS MAN
- A HYPER GRADE SCHOOL TEACHER
- A PRINCE ON A WHITE HORSE?