A grain of sand can change the course of History
Where would we be today without Copernicus or Darwin? What would Europe look like if Churchill had not entered the war against the Nazis, or if the fall of the Berlin Wall had not happened?
A grain of sand can change the course of History and this series tells the tiny events that have changed the face of the world.
Each episode is an invitation to relive a page of our history through spectacular reconstructions and the most innovative computer graphics from talents attached to studios like Pixar or Double Negative.
- ALEXANDER BECOMES GREAT
- A LITTLE TRIP TO THE MOON
- A BUS FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING
- BOUVINES: FRANCE IN PERIL
- EINSTEIN AND THE MANHATTAN PROJECT
- CONFUCIUS AND CHINESE THOUGHT
- ANDRINOPLE: ROME AGAINST THE BARBARIANS
- INTERNET: THE ORIGINS OF THE WEB
- GENGHIS KHAN: THE EMPIRE OF THE STEPPES
- DARWIN DISCOVERS THE WORLD
- CHERNOBYL: A REACTOR OUT OF CONTROL
- BIRTH OF ROCK
- SEKIGAHARA: THE BATTLE OF THE SAMURAI